Updated: May 25, 2022
hosts: Shobhana Kumar and Kala Ramesh
This month we'll be showcasing haibun written by Harriot West
Yes, this week, we invite you to leap from the effective, stunning verses of Harriot West and embrace the form of the haibun in the manner you think works best. Go on!
1. Only two haibun per poet per prompt.
2. Share your best-polished pieces.
3. Please do not post something in a hurry or something you have just written. Let it simmer for a while.
4. When poets give suggestions and if you agree to them - post your final edited version on top of your original verse.
5. Don't forget to give feedback on others' poems.
We are delighted to open the comment thread for you to share your unpublished haibun (within 300 words) to be considered for inclusion in haikuKATHA monthly journal.